Besides our regular FCL, LCL and airfreight shipments international companies more often find us for transportations with an extra challenge. For example difficult export rules, exotic destinations, customs processing, product commodities, dangerous goods, crosstrade shipments, accurate coordination or other challenges.
A few of our projects where we are proud of:
- Energy storage projects in Papeete, Honolulu, Madagascar and Australia where DG and NON DG goods from several origins in Europe and Asia have to arrive simultaneously
- Lithium- batteries in 20ft and 40ft reefer containers from Korea to the super exclusive ‘’The Brando Island’’
- Air and seafreight shipments from Europe to Kenia inclusive import processing for a windturbine plant
- Inland waterway charter of a barge via the Donau from the Netherlands to Bulgaria with 1.000tons of oversized machines of an old factory
- Out of gauge 40ft flatracks to Saba and St Eustatius
- Solar panel projects to Dominican Republic via arfreigth and seafreight from Sicily, Germany, Korea and Spain
- Value added logistics for high end perfumes and cosmetics via our warehouse in the Netherlands
- Storage of Lithium-Ion batteries
- Fairground attractions with RO/RO vessels and as breakbulk to Curaçao
- Out of gauge machines from Slovakia to Florida USA
- Swap tank containers and out of gauge kettles from the Netherlands to the middle of Mexico
- and many others….
We are impressed by the unique businesses of our customers and very proud to be part of their supply chain!